yea, for another post...sorry la...I haven't been too diligent in updating this blog...yes, yes, i have been slacking...*gulity*

what has been happening in my life since September?

hmm....well, lets see.....oh gosh...mah brain is not working...its a Saturday evening..and i'm at home...semi-couchpotatoing...chillaxing...

OK..i will make an effort...i SHALL...

Work..erm..Work...doggies...chatting with my Bayboo!, practising some songs with my friends for a *secret*..HAH, Not telling! *go-away*

Watched Mamma Mia! OMG! it's FABULOUS!! I LOVED IT!! I watched it twice!! Play and Sing the songs all the time, driving my colleague up da wall! (u know u love it too!!!) MUAHAHAHAH!

Saving heaps and heaps for my Aussie trip! Can't wait to see Alister! Its gonna be AWESOME!!

I haven't been going out too much...its part of saving $$$ you see...good thing the Aussie dollar has dropped a little...so its not gonna be as painful as when I went in May..it was $1AUD to RM3.20! Now, its $1AUD to RM2.45 (today). Although there's a shortage of Aussie dollars now that no one seems to want to sell it. But I did manage to get some today.

*yawn*

ok...my brain is NOT working anymore...seriously...i'm just gonna stop here n pick it up when i have some kawfeeh in me...

Ciao!

0 comments: